Fishyfox already made a post about this, I don’t know how this is still an ongoing bug but money is still being kicked out of trade when the opposite person adds money. I just got mugged for 22m because I had an extra 800+mil on me because of the GAMES bug. This has been ONGOING for a long time.
Trade Bug
Started by Camtxro [1521545] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
The issue has already been reported. However the developer is currently unavailable due to personal reasons. You will have to wait for the developer to be back to check the issue.
Thanks!