Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealthing

Started by Bitbug [2332873] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bitbug [2332873]

Does drug addiction lower your stealth? (-11% Moderate Drug Addiction)

 

Or what can be the reason for basically not stealthing at all.

 

I have a weapon with 7.9 Stealth

I have 4 Merits in Stealth

And I'm currently reading "Stealthy Stealing of Underwear" book

 

But still I have no stealth at all even on super low targets that I 1-hit.