Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette payout bug

Started by Paxlynn [3430349] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Paxlynn [3430349]

[image: i.postimg.cc]When I spun the wheel I landed on what shouldve won me profit. It even said at the top, "won x amount". Yet the money was never returned to me. It just ate up my bet without ever returning it, let alone paying out the profit. It cost me 2m. As you can see, I had 22 covered with two 100k chips, making the payout worth 1.8m with a bet of 1.72m. Instead it ate up my entire 1.7m. 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

PS. That is the spread I was using that day. And it's not as if I just suddenly accidentally didn't have 22 covered and  put chips on the wrong place, because I had simply been clicking "repeat bets" every single time.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You had placed 3.52m bet and won 1.8m, resulting in net loss of 1.72m shown in the latest games. It was also your first bet of the day. You weren't "repeating" bets. You placed the chips manually.

 

08:20:04 - 29/09/24 Paxlynn bet $3,520,000 on Multiple bets on the roulette wheel and won $1,800,000 when the number landed on 22

 

Thanks!

Paxlynn [3430349]

I certainly didn't bet 3m. Look at the picture. It was 1.72m total. I lost 1.72 because that is what I bet. 

LBaz [1462495]

It says you landed on 3, but you say 22? Also, the first screenshot you bet 1.730M, second screenshot says you lost 1.720M?

 

both number 3 & 22 have 50k total bet on them

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

No, you certainly did bet the amount that is recorded in the log. You cannot just show a screenshot of some other bet and say that is what you had placed the bet on. The bet in the screenshot was placed on 06:23:39 - 27/09/24.

 

The bugged bet according to you was placed on 08:20:04 - 29/09/24 where you placed 1m each on 27-30 and 33-36 instead of 100k each, making your total bet amount 1.8m higher than the screenshot.

 

Paxlynn [3430349]

I don't know where you get 3 from. The log says 22. The other picture shows what spread i was using. They each have 100k +100k in a 4 square which i believe is x9 payout each.

Paxlynn [3430349]

Um, what? I'm literally posting a screenshot showing a bet on 22 at 820am. I don't know what else you want. I've mentioned absolutely nothing about this random bet you mention at 6.

 

 

with that random accuastion aside:

I don't what went wrong but thats literally impossible. Like I said, I continued doing "reuse bets" after this. If I was betting 3.6m, that wouldn't be possible because I wouldn't have had 3.6m left after this loss to *make* another 3.6m bet! It's literally impossible! And yes, I DID make another bet, a few more, using this "repeat bets. I know for a fact because it worked normal after this, I bet another 1.7 and landed on zero losing it all. It wiped me out of what I had left. Obviously fair and square this time, but the point ID, that literally would've been impossible to do if I was betting 3.6m with only 2m left.

 

 I don't know what you're reading, but clearly there's a bug or glitch. What the game did is different from what happened. It's like it somehow read the wrong bet or something.

Paxlynn [3430349]

What are you talking-- my man, why are you looking at the ball from a different day? The log is what shows the relative incident in question. The other one just shows the same spread I used.

 

I can't screenshot the literal moment I made this specific bet on 22. It all dissappears once you spin, so by the time I see something wrong, all the chips are gone. The only way to get a Pic is if you screenshot before EVERY. SINGLE. SPIN.  No one is crazy enough to do that. Just screenshot the spreads you use and keep them for reference.

Kwack [2190604]

I think you're the one getting confused here. 

 

The first picture, the one with the ball in the 3, is the one CJ said was placed at 6am. 

 

The bet at 8am, the one which you screenshotted the log for, had two 1m bets on corners rather than 100k as per the backend logs. 

 

You keep telling CJ that the bet is screenshotted but then you tell me the screenshot is a completely different bet? 

 

It doesn't show both money won and money loss btw, just net - if you lose 10m and win 5m it's just gonna say you lost 5m, if that's confusing you. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The first screenshot shows the ball landing on 3 and you winning 1.8m with 68 tokens left on your account. This is from the bet that you placed on 06:23:39 - 27/09/24:

 

06:23:39 - 27/09/24 Paxlynn bet $1,730,000 on Multiple bets on the roulette wheel and won $1,800,000 when the number landed on 3

 

The second screenshot that you have posted is of the Recent games page. I have already provided you evidence that you have placed 1m chips instead of 100k chips 27-30 and 33-36. You weren't repeating any bets it was literally the first bet that you played that day past midnight, you cannot use repeat bet option once you leave the Roulette page.

 

Paxlynn [3430349]

Again, that picture was to show my spread. I'm not going through and taking a picture before every single spin, and neither are you, so kindly stop inventing reasons to accuse me over things that you yourself wont do. I never said that was the same exact spin. It only shows what my spread is. 

It wasn't midnight, as you can see, it's 820pm local time. And I certainly did spin again, because I ended up with almost 2m less after this aka i was left with about 500k.. That money didn't just magically disappear. 

 

If you refuse to listen to anything I say and won't set aside some very strong prejudice that assume I'm lying, then at least open my report and give it to someone that is willing to be impartial. Thanks.