I've been praying in the church multiple times per day for the past two weeks, including yesterday, working on the FORGIVEN honour. I keep a daily alarm set at 1400EST to make damn sure I never miss it, and randomly pray at other times of day, as well. Yesterday, I prayed at 1400, then again before going to bed. My logs aren't showing either entry. This isn't the first issue I've had with actions not being logged. Can someone please tell me something other than the circular logic that the logs can't be wrong because they checked the logs?
Log issue
Started by FluxAscender [2803708] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
The actions are always logged, there's no manual intervention or any bug that would prevent your actions from being logged. You either did not have sufficient energy to pray or simply forgot to pray.
Thanks!
Dude, this is not my imagination, or a mistake on my end. Is taking video screencap for months of play to catch this intermittent bug the only step that can possibly be taken seriously? Are there no function checks that can be run? I had this happen dozens of times while traveling. Now that I don't bother with travel much, it's been a long time since I've noticed it, but I'm literally doing this one action multiple times per day, and the log very definitely didn't record it. You can even see by the logs that DID record that I certainly did have more than 5 energy at 1400EST on that day(now two days ago, TCT), which eliminates that possibility.
lesson is, try again