Anyone here have an active game going dnd/pathfinder?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Vorpaldork has a campaign idea he's trying to get off the ground. I'm still working my character sheet atm.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=7&t=16420824&b=0&a=0
Indeed. if you are truly interested please contact me in PM or email, or post on my thread. Please read all the posts so you are caught up, and see where we are at. once I have character sheets I will begin the RP thread. To save time I will tell you: Turner is making a character from Eberron, I want to use 5e classic, not the new rules since i don't have them yet, but if you have some rules u want to use run them by me. you could make an Eberron character, but the main campaign setting is based on the Land of the Lost but it is similar to the MCU Void, a multiversal conversion point, where just about anything could be found there, and from alternate timelines. so literally anything you will be excited to play is fair game, and I will work with you to translate it into the game. Civil war era cowboy, Space marine, Xman, Avenger, sentient artifact, animal, monster, normal adventurer. you name it.