Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness issue

Started by 12enovatio [3116364] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

12enovatio [3116364]

Hello,

few minutes ago I ate some bags of chocolate kisses to gain some happiness before I train.  After I ate 8 bags of chocolate kisses, I notice my happiness is at 591/5025.  I believe something went wrong, either my happiness disappeared unnaturally or the effect of the bags of chocolate kisses decreased my happiness instead of increasing it.  This happened on Oct 5 2024 soon after lottery reset, soon after 10 o'clock in game time.  

 

This mess up my training for days.  Please fix and compensate loss in training .

 

Ps. About 18 minutes later I ate some more bags of chocolate kisses it appears to work as intended but my happiness is now 1549/5025.  

 

Regards,

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You overdosed couple of days prior to filing this bug report. You hadn't recovered the lost happiness through rehab or any other means. You were sitting and training on near zero happiness for 2 days. There's no bug here.

 

11:08:48 - 03/10/24 12enovatio overdosed on some Xanax from Road House's armory going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 750 energy, 2 nerve and 5,025 happiness

 

Thanks!