Have you ever hear a old folklore of the torn mugger...no well my friends he/she/it could be be anyone even those closer to you.they watch you walk to your door wait for you to put the keys in the door key hole and with out noticed Muggs you leaving you in the hospital with a long wait time and a soon you get out you back in with a 3-day wait time we'll hold your prayers baids cause it won't stop till 8mil is drain and the worst part is not even a dinner date for all the trouble
Torn horror
Started by Wavydeath [2451779] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
03:06:10 - 06/10/24 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Wavydeath and mugged them for $0 (chain #12) [view]
I would mug you rn if I wasn't in the hospital
Posting just so I remember to put bounties on this fool in 16 hours when his security protection expires.
Lol
I know right?!
Actually I have no clue what he's on about.
I swear these threads get a little more unhinged each day.
LMAO how to trigger loser who hops on your post write something cringe worthy
The true horror is the players, the gambling obsession day in and day out, the warped sense of virtual power, the cruelty of faction drama
Don’t forget his right hand, err um, trusty sidekick Cowboy Curtis!
what even
Punctuation is your friend.
Of course you're in one of the insignia factions.
🍿🍿🍿
This person is protected from bounties for another 2 hours.
I noticed that too. He also down voted my comment and then put $1bounties on me.
Someone has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $1 and the reason: For being a salty hater
The fact of that matter is I used to be salty but then OP swallowed my babies.
Poor baby mad cause I down his vote then why shit talk and it's not that serious I just didn't agree on your comment everyone has their opinion plus my post my rules so hop on dees nuts then pop a Xanax and chill out or go to suck on Biden tits
I don't understand what op's problem is. Mugging is part of the game. There are even missions where you need to mug a certain amount within a designated amount of time. Get used to it. Even we older players get mugged and you don't see us in here crying about it.
You mistook my laughter at your action as outrage, so allow me to overcompensate with this response almost as much as you did with yours: