Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rental Properties

Started by MementoMori348 [3346308] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
MementoMori348 [3346308]

Hello! I'm sure this has been said, but I think it would be super beneficial for a lot of players (including myself at this particular time), if you can take back the property you are renting if both parties concur and there is a refund involved.

 

The way you could potentially make this work is if you have the funds to support taking back the property, but if you can't afford the refund for whatever the reason may be then you simply cannot take it back until you have the proper amount (and as long as the rentee agrees to you taking it back) I think it would be unfair if you can take it back willy-nilly, so I thought there should be a way to circumvent that. Might be a silly idea, but worth a shot.