Hey quick question because I couldn't easily find it, what are the overdose chances for all the drugs in game? I overdosed on Vicodin and tried to figure out how unlucky I was.
Overdose chances
Started by Jalap [3245044] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 2 likes ·
OD chances aren't known, at least not exactly. Most are around 2-3%, the higher ones like LSD and ecstasy are around 4-5%. Cannabis is probably under 1%.
OD chances aren't known, at least not exactly. Most are around 2-3%, the higher ones like LSD and ecstasy are around 4-5%. Cannabis is probably under 1%.