Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reporting bug

Started by Awesome-O [2356036] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Awesome-O [2356036]

Hi... reporting 2 posts for being in the wrong section (I know... snitches get stitches)

 

But both times I've gotten the same error

 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=8&t=16425053&b=0&a=0

 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16425193&b=0&a=0

 

 

Kiwi browser Samsung S23+ 

Cache cleared 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Chris to take a look, I am unable to reproduce this anymore.

 

Thanks!