Why not poach them back? Is he stupid?
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Picking on little guys is trying to drag them into a shit faction when they can do better. Disband.
If your were offering a good enough faction for them to be in, don't you think they would stayed? 🤔😉
In b4 fed
Wash your mouth out with some soap and go to bed you f**king child 😤😂
Yet another weekly child meltdown.. Kid stay in school and come back when your ego is not as fragile..
Just when I was looking in OP got kicked from his faction.
Bounties huh? Fukin lame yall old players are the problem. It's y new guys leave the game. Yall are killing the game. I'd pop you off in real life boy.you ain't no gangster cause you place bounties in a game. I'd take your head off in real life. I did 15 years for putt8ng a boy like you in the ground son...pussy
lmfao
Mentions: KrazyK3 [3421238]
I don't really care. Yall are all lames on this game. Playing for years and years. Geyba fuking life
I'll wash your mommas mouth out
Yeah boy...you a punk. In real world got a tight lip
The way you are talking makes it seem like we have more of a life than you do...
May e some of us don't want to play with you lames who played so long. Yall ruin the game for new players. Maggots
retard
I'm still an infant compared to most of this community. lol
I doubt you Do. I just started playing games. You been here. Lame.
Good for you
Your kid
You figured out where the reply button is? 😂🙏
Im gonna go poach some of your players now, mabye your mum aswell 😉🙏
Edit - kelnar is leaving the faction because of your actions, more people will leave now also, good luck 😂😉