Hello I would like to suggest some minor QOL changes to craps in the casino. (Could apply to roulette as well)
As I only gamble at work on mobile it is extremely tiring to put 5m on each number as you have to drag each 1m chip one by one on all 5 bets or whatever you're betting.
I think you should be able to just select a chip, then press on the number or area you're betting on X times to simply add X of said chips to the bet area.
There should be no accidentally betting too much as you can simply clear the bets if you havent rolled.
Or maybe once you drag a chip a small window to add X of those chips.
Or just click the bet area and type in exact bet on the area like betting on blackjack.
Either way i love craps and keno as they are the only non-rigged games in the casino (check the ratios both .99)
my stats:
Total money gain
:
$10,847,559,287
Total money loss
:
$10,504,327,010
Money Gain/Loss ratio
:
1.0327