Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full Meta

Started by FatRat [2013480] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
FatRat [2013480]

I'd like to suggest an in-game meta Torn game for when you turn on your laptop! Lol

(when travelling maybe)

 

It could be fun to have a simplified version Torn where you can have a meta mini-Torn character. I'd suggest just a simplified version where you can only gain energy, fight and level up, making it a grinding only version. There could be an honor to reach level 100 in there, thus "Going Full Meta".

 

Anyways, I was thinking about this and it made me laugh, so I thought of posting it.

Have a great day!

Cheers