I'm curious how Blackjack was coded. Are there multiple decks being used at one time? There were two queen of diamonds on the table at the same time. I don't know how many times I've lost to a natural 21 or how many times I lost by exactly 1. The odds are not realistic, and no one can convince me otherwise.
Blackjack
Started by Qinaide [3440189] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
It’s ChedCoded™️
The system will always be favoured! 🧙🏻
Multiple Decks with random reshuffling