a pile of tile true
so tall and high up it goes
into an arch it distantly forms
unsturdy the tiles it wobbled for miles as the mildest of winds blew
(edit new pome)
Started by Duplin [3354352] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
a pile of tile true
so tall and high up it goes
into an arch it distantly forms
unsturdy the tiles it wobbled for miles as the mildest of winds blew
(edit new pome)
pome 2
(edit wip)
pome 3
the pome o so round
compound is the mound of which we astound
how much compound will astound cause a sound?
pome 4
the day washes over the plane
like a drop of water down the window
uncaring yet at times its simplicity captivating
thanks! I try.
another for the fans
pome 5
what can be said that hasn't been said
plenty of things i am sure
but i can only say that which i know
pome 6
little skittle in the middle
in the middle there is a skittle
in the skittle there is a middle
in the middle is there...
yes! there is
pome 7
there is a little cookie rolling down a hill
when it gets to water It can grow a gill
with these new found powers the cookie is not free
as the problem of the cookie was not of it to breath
What's a pome?? Asking for a friend
Poem*
This is deep bro
I have pome
Help trapped on island
Can only write in haiku
Send helicopter
You sure? They seem to be really inclined towards 'pome'
It's a Scouse poem.
'Wanna hear a pome, laaar?'
'Yeah, g'wed lad!'
Hey! Only English in public forums! 😆😆😆
Well a pome is technically a type of fruit like an apple or pear but It sounds like poem so I used it as so as a little play on words where they sound similar but are not the same thing and what I am actually trying to convey is found through context clues, in this case that it sounds like poem but I called it a pome exept in pome 3 where the i say pome in the poem as in the fruit comparing it to the idea of having things and increasing the amount of things we have and how much there would have to be to cause such surprise in the viewer as to cause a sound
thanks! I try.
one final pome for the fans
pome 9
the wind it blows
it comes and goes
it travels far
delivers on its target a pleasant gust of wind
swaying are the trees
swaying are the leaves
swaying am I as I feel the gentle breeze
Never explain art.
Une pomme