My inventory on mobile isn’t letting me see my items. Someone says it could be my items so I went on pc and it was fine.
Inventory Mobile
Started by TXMagnum [1741786] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Can you post a screenshot of what you see on mobile? Will help the devs identify/solve the issue.
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
I dont have a way to do that on mobile. just close the ticket ill just use pc when I need to use inventory
I will recommend you to check if the issue persists in Incognito window on the mobile device, if it does not then it is simply a caching issue on your end. You would be able to resolve it by clearing cache and cookies for Torn from the browser settings.
Thanks!
Okay thanks
I also am having issue
Clearing history and cache worked but a pain in ass
Yeah it worked.