A few things I learnt during my last chain watch.
- Communicate - State clearly I am chain watching. If I were to go offline (washroom, food, chores, errands, sleep, etc), ask someone to take over before going off. Declare I am back. Declare your Energy on faction chat, rotate chain saver attacks with other chain watchers online.
- Energy - Efficient use of energy by attacking if above natural 150E. Let the natural restoration take over after that. Burn all energy before going offline. Do weapons finishes merit that I'm short. If chain watching in Torn, race as well.
- TornPDA - it helps as it has an alarm system. At the 2/1.5/1/0.5 min mark.
- Attack Central List - I used Baldr's list previously, which too many people are using it. The newer list has fewer people using and better match-up for fair-fight respect gain. I will share the link later. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16196487&b=0&a=0
- Winning screen Time-out (30s) - There is a 30s time-out at the winning screen (Leave/Mug/Hospitalize). So, a person can still win at the last 30s of an attack and stay at the winning screen till last 10s to "Leave on the street". This is particular useful (but dangerous) to get the last 10s merit or purposely extending the chain esp. for those 100K chains.
- Revitalize weapons - I have the privilege during my chain-watch to draw out a revitalize Skorpion from the faction armory for a 10% chance of regaining the energy at the final blow. Use it whenever available. Return it after your shift is over for the next chain watcher to use.
- Multiple tabs/screens - Open multiple browser tabs or even better, multiple monitor screens. One at faction chain, one at target list & one at target. In that way, I just switch tabs or screens to monitor chain/choose target/attack target.
Please feel free to add or comment.
Thanks.
Mentions: Targets from the AttackCentral!