10/17/2024
About a Week ago i decided to go into the Stock market and get the Stocks that will give me 1x Medical Supply Cache a Week, and today i finally got my first one!
After Claiming and receiving it i Opened it and got 20x Morphine out of the Cache , which i sold on the Bazaar. After putting the Morphine on the Bazaar i went back to my Inventory and the Cache was still there. At first i thought it was just a visual Glitch, so I tried Interacting with it, set it into the Bazaar, and took it out of the Bazaar and it let me do both with no issues. I know with 100 Percent certainty that I never had a medical cache in my Inventory until today. after refreshing the Items Page it was still there and i don't know what I should do now.