Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I found a bug

Started by bigbrotatoe [3103678] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

bigbrotatoe [3103678]

basically I was playing torn with about 2m with play money and my faction member loaned me 25 million to stock my bazaar bc I spent all my money on the bazaar and couldn't afford much stock I ended up buying I think in total I had ended up adding around 42k beer into my bazaar and if you didn't know you can only add 10k at a time so me adding 40k items to my bazaar I guess overloaded it and deleted my items so like what do I do???

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have 9,114 bottles of beer on your account, nothing is missing. You had 40k+ beer in your account, but you sold majority of them 4 days ago. 

 

 

Thanks!