…
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved no content
Shut up
Where’s the discussion?
What was the picture?
A picture of pilsbury doughboy with Hitler Stache hand raised and it said white flour
Sorry it was a question I guess I posted in wrong category
🍄🍄🍄
f**k u buddy
Can you count any higher?
You could probably save your karma if you changed it to say "Sorry wrong section" then report the post to have it graved. But since you can only count to 3, I guess that's probably a little advanced for you.
Graved no content