Do job points carry over to other jobs / only jobs of the same type of company/ only when you rejoin the same company?
job points
Started by diy [1930352] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 7 likes ·
Job points carry over to other jobs of the same type. So if you work at an adult novelties and then leave for 5 years and come back to any adult novelties you’ll still have your job points.
Job points carry over to other jobs of the same type.
So if you work at an adult novelties and then leave for 5 years and come back to any adult novelties you’ll still have your job points.
Candle I have 30 points, gas station I have 50 points. I currently have 17 points in adult company. I can't use the one from the candle company, but if I quit my job and return to the candle company, 30 points will cover me. The answer to the question is that points are not deleted. will be waiting for you when you return