Hello guys, umm, I don't really know what to put here, other than I'm looking for good weapons at a low price (ive seen someone only a few days older then me with a bazaar full of ultra rare weapons) and I was wondering how to get them, and where. So if any of you would like to make offers, i I'd be willing to buy them. (im very broke, I don't know how to make money)
Looking for weapons
Started by -M249-_Cerberus [3350239] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
bump :P
Haven't got a rare bit have got a high quality bushmaster you can have if you want for 20k
what are the stats on it?
Hi - Since you have already said you don't have much money, it may be a good idea to delay spending on a rare (or most people call them "Ranked War/RW") weapon. The cheapest RW weapon is ~30m and the decent ones usually starts from 100-200m, which I believe will cripple your wallet so it's definitely not an option. Most RW weps only provide a fairly small boost so it is not worth it until you get a lot richer and have a lot more stats. Something like a normal macana only cost ~80k and it's enough for fights.
You can get RW weps from caches (e.g. small arm caches, armor caches), or buying from auction, and bazaar like you said.
I recommend a read of baldr's guide. Generally start travelling more and buy plushies/flowers, then invest the money you get into bank and stocks. May also wanna move to a stronger faction with regular ranked war so you can make money from it as well. Slowly build your networth up this way.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
work on your net worth first, then youll be able to afford whatever you want
Idk if it’s possible, but bunp