Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino Blackjack Merit

Started by NQlusive [1865293] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
NQlusive [1865293]

It seems I'm not getting the Casino Blackjack merit called "Twenty-One".

As far as I know I have done all the requirements, I triple checked in my statistics. I have waited for over 12 hours, but still nothing.

Merit Description: Achieve a Natural, Six card Charlie, Double down and Insurance on Blackjack

My Statistics:

Games played : 139
Maximum gain : $4,000,000
Maximum loss : $2,000,000
Total money gain : $26,903,945
Total money loss : $50,060,935
Money Gain/Loss ratio : 0.5374
Best win streak : 4
Wins : 55
Losses : 84
Win / Loss ratio : 0.6548
Pushes : 13
Naturals : 4
Six Card Charlie : 1
Busts : 36
Hits : 122
Stands : 93
Splits : 3
Double Downs : 6
Double Down wins : 4
Double Down losses : 2
Insurances : 9
Insurance wins : 1
Insurance losses : 8
Surrenders : 0

NQlusive [1865293]



Just got it, after I post the report...

So there is no problem from my side anymore.
Maybe just look at why it took so long.

Have a good day!