Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Optional invisible armor

Started by Xtatik [3073675] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Xtatik [3073675]

I'm not quite sure if this is out there in the forums. 

 

I was disappointed to pay for a background and a hairstyle to find out they are barely visible or not at all. 

 

I truly feel that 150 points went down the drain.

 

Suggestion, can maybe an option to have your armor be invisible be added? This would allow for hairstyles to show and even clothing to have a more significant role. 

Suggestion,  can maybe the option to have the background flash in front of you for a second in the home tabbe added? Thanks X.