I was offline for just two days and I'm back but wtf in the name of item market I'm I seeing, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BAZAAR
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lone_Wanderer [2775485]
· 7 likes ·
your first mistake was being offline for two days. You abandoned Ched and he acted out. Thanks Ra_ver, thanks for ending Bazaars for us all
Oh no your bazaar income
It got chedded.
your first mistake was being offline for two days. You abandoned Ched and he acted out. Thanks Ra_ver, thanks for ending Bazaars for us all
Graved as a duplicate