Not necessarily a crime game, but an online game with a decent economy, that hopefully isn't constantly f-ed by the developers?
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BobTaH [2469655]
· 13 likes ·
IRL you buy from amazon(Item market) or you go to a store(bazaar). I don't see what's not to like. Extra realism is a good thing. - Accountant [3171310]
· 10 likes ·
[image: i.pinimg.com] - Darve [3541659]
· 6 likes ·
Try FarmRPG, I've played it for a year and it's quite good. it's quite chill since there is no competition or leaderboard so you can have your time growing your crops, also the community is quite good and really chill. …
IRL you buy from amazon(Item market) or you go to a store(bazaar). I don't see what's not to like. Extra realism is a good thing.
EVE Online?
Fallout, Command and Conquer... Actually anything EA touches, a lot of recent game developers come to think of it. Even indie games are starting to fail all over the place.
Moved to Gaming
EVE ONLINE
so true
eve online lmao trying to go to war against the chinese bot farms is insane.
most other torn games are dead or kinda crap
Cookie clicker
(because torn is just cookie clicker with extra steps and friends)
Try FarmRPG, I've played it for a year and it's quite good. it's quite chill since there is no competition or leaderboard so you can have your time growing your crops, also the community is quite good and really chill. although if you like to compete or being competitive then I wouldn't recommend it for you
I absolutely loved that game. I was addicted to the point that I had to delete my account to stop 😂
Immortal night is probably the closest (alive game) but with a different theme
has training/energy etc
then there are plenty of others that i won't list. just google persistent browser based games (pbbg) the genre you're looking for.
I think none of them will be better than torn in terms of player base and features.
shakes and fidgets on steam is similar in features too, pvp, training, missions.
Hobo wars has also been compared to torn, but i could never stand it.
I tried hobowsrs last year and the community is basically dead. Poor moderation maintanence by Dev's that seem to mar most of these games. Torn's the only exception I've found. I guess it's part and parcel of text based games. They start as hobby projects, and most times just end at that.
Torn is the best you will find, but I do have a recommendation that is closer than all other suggestions!
Try Fallen London: Persistent, text-based, fair bit of story, and long-term growth through hundreds of avenues.
Way less player interaction, more of a solo adventure, but it is an underrated game overall.
I've started playing zed city. It's a pretty new game though
Hobowars lol
Well, that was the only sort of endorsement I needed.. signed up! lol
I play Utopia-Game. Your a Provence in a kingdom and you war other people text based. Significantly smaller that torn. Maybe 1500 players.
it resets every 10-12 weeks. ( everyone goes back to ground zero) and it’s getting ready too about a week or so before the new age kicks off.
here’s my referral id if you sign up 6AD75FF6 (or don’t use it I honestly don’t even know if it does anything)
Cartel Empire