Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Making Profile Images

Started by l3luntrauma [3451911] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

l3luntrauma [3451911]

Making profile images. Shoot me some ideas and I'll make you something that you like. Simple. You give me a few ideas and I generate some art. Put your gamer tag and Faction, if wanted. I could even add animation for an additional fee. 

 

Profile image - 1mil

Animated 200x275 Profile image as gif - 2mil

 

Prices Negotiable, I'm reasonable. Tips accepted and appreciated. 

 

Message me for more info 

SkuZXy [3423833]

I asked for examples and if they used AI, this is the response I got. 

“I've got some displayed in my profile album currently”

“Yes, I do use AI to create unique photos instead of altering pre-existing images. Then I add text, effects, and animation as requested. Usually people give me ideas, then I make an image. I add text and display it for review. Next I make little animation and effect changes to finalize.”