Hello all together,
first, I personally like the new Item Market 2.0 despite most others complaining.
For now, there are for sure some limitations in comparison to Bazaar trading. Because of this I have these questions:
- When will the item market API be open again?
-
"error": {"code": 24, "error": "Closed temporarily",},
-
- Will there be kind of a filter system by user (despite those anonymous listings)?
- Will there be kind of a URL I can share showing all my listed items on item market 2.0 similar to a Bazaar view? This would at least be really helpful for all of us.
- Will there be improvements on the filter system?
- e.g. having ranges for the selected bonus values
- Currently RW wepons bonus values are not visible directly, just by hovering or opening the item - will this be fixed?
- Will there be another filter for weapon types specifically? (Rifle, Piercing, Slashing etc.)
- Can there be another "sort by" filter be added for "Bonus value ascending/descending" when chosen a specific bonus type?
Thanks a lot and Happy Trading!
Cheers,
Blue