Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Tutorials & Guides.

4 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Once prices creep up to account for muggings, it may also become cost effective to use the Anon listing fee and sell anonymously.

 

This has effectively killed low margin sales however.

FAFFO [2465943]

Anon listing is dumb mugs takes the 10% (the same fee) but anon is surely paid ,so you can trust the torn lovingly community if you sell stuffs worth less than 10 m just noob will try to mug you cause is a waste of time energy and money, if you wanna sell bulk stuffs you can contact me I take 5% of the sale , I will probably get buymugged and lose approx 2.5% but is better than anon sells and getting mugged and for me better than nothing but yeah if you have the will , the patience and the joy to relog each hour to self hosp just do that, I personally don't so I work in a clothing shop.