Staff edit: Discrimination
Started by WIT-AngelicDoom [2589524] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Crimsom678 [3415948] ×1
Staff edit: Discrimination
What? For starters I cant find a player with the name Crimson678 at the moment.
Secondly your solution to someone being homophobic was to also be homophobic (or at least copy their messages) instead of just reporting them?
and lastly if this was your first or second offense whatever you may get some sympathy points. But it quite literally says this is your third time doing something like this. You are quite literally the bad guy in this scenario and got a valid punishment
So two wrongs make a right? I’m the bad guy but what about the one actually Being a homophobe you never answered my question waffle
Also there is a user named Crimson678
Did you report them? If they were truly being discriminatory staff will handle it.
Is reposting the exact thing you were warned for a good idea?
Why would I snitch on others? When I can use words too.. lol if I knew chat ban was gonna happen shit I would have ratted em out or not said shi. But see those are the rules we don’t get told about copy and pasting from DM
Moron alert
Yes as I wasn’t told it was a bad idea also was wanting an explanation from said staff . Because we atleast deserve a fair explanation right?
All I can say this is pretty much unclear to me. I don't know what he wrote, but I see what you wrote.
Also use links If you wanna put someones name out there so we don't all need to manually search for it.
Also screenshots?
Also in b4 fed?
So no screenshots because like I said I didn’t know this would be an event that got me that banned wasn’t explained .but here is the dude
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3415948
trust me in global wristforever seen it all he will vouch for me…. And if he don’t I’m an idiot and A liar .. 🤥
Mentions: Crimsom678 [3415948]
damn global in forums :P
also it is crimsom not crimson, you may wanna change that
Man dude can’t even spell his name right Sid lol also Apologies to all if whoever reported me in global thought I actually said that ,it was Ded at the time so I was just tryna clown a homophobe guess that’s what I get
They likely received the same message you did. You were being a complete moron just copy and pasting it, not even trying to censor it.
Would you do the same for other slurs, like the N-word, and expect to get a pass because you're "quoting"?
I don't know why this needed to quote me, was nothing to do with me. But I'll be issuing a warning now for reposting discriminatory comments...
Why censor the truth?
Then who did it have to do with bogie can you give me the name of staff that handled this report thought you handled all those?
We don't have to give you that, no. All we had to give you here was your chat ban for discrimination.
isnt it easyer not to go on global at all .... and just try to relax and to have fun ? :)
Little bit but bogie wouldn’t have so much to do if I stayed out 😂🤌🏼