It would be really funny if they trolled us all and instead just exchanged the treats
The Summoning
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 519 / 519 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Mentions: am i going insane???
D3vl and Ana will continue to play no matter what.
See ya tomorrow Prox. Should be fun!
At least I hope it will be! :)
We're all just a bunch of teenagers playing with a ouija board. What could possibly go wrong?
That said, let's do this!
Proxima - Prestige 1 Incoming
Do you plan to summon as soon as you hit 9999 or collect some extra for the, so far, non existable T5 weapon armor..
I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that treats don't count past 9999
Don't think you collect more than 9999
Edit: I'm slow as fuk
I meant to ask, did you ever get cat in hell, Proxima?
*Quickly Cashing In My Treats! I Dont Want To Lose Them All!!!
I didn't know that actually. But this just brought even more questions lol. So if he summons him he is left with no treats to obtain anything else, for example if extra tier opens at that point.
Maybe I am overthinking this.
Seems like I'll be left to grind up for the weapons after Summoning yeah, my goal tomorrow is to try and get there without my job points so I have some reserves.
Will you be summoning him ASAP or will you be doing it at a certain time
I will most likely wait until 14 TCT if Heasley agrees (once I already reach 9999). But, maybe it changes based on my mood lol.
How does this work can anyone attack?
Very nice Prox, hope it pays off!