Staff Edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- OutrightSavage [3009597]
· 10 likes ·
AdolphHILITER [3242816] might be interested - TequilaKing [2797424]
· 8 likes ·
Ill rename myself to BonerGarage if you do it on your lower back and I'll pay 1 billion. - L2Spade [2004779]
· 6 likes ·
Always thought rmt was fine as long as it was torn related..... if not why are people allowed to sell art, discords and code? This guys not actually getting cash out of it, and the buyer wouldn't be getting anything …
AdolphHILITER [3242816] might be interested
is this rmt
That's RMT or I would lol @bogie give me the green light here cmon
For ~$65 USD you'll get someone's name tattooed on your leg? I've never heard of a shop minimum lower than $50 so you'd make $15 tops?
This does not sound like a smart idea but there's a guy named Rifty who's into ideas like this. You should ask him.
is this rmt
RMT... but with extra steps.... and dumb...
Always thought rmt was fine as long as it was torn related..... if not why are people allowed to sell art, discords and code?
This guys not actually getting cash out of it, and the buyer wouldn't be getting anything with a cash value.... unlike repurposed bots and code... or for example taking gfx orders on fiver and then requesting designs based on that... paying with torn cash and selling it.
If anything, this seems less RMT then a majority of things ive seen allowed.
🤨🧐
I’ll bite, get a staff member to give this the okay to make sure it’s not RMT and I’ll do it.
300m ? that's pretty cheap even thou your plan is to cover it after... ask for at least 20b you dumbass.
This went from lulz to interesting real quick..
Let's split it and fund someone with a god awful name instead.
Ill rename myself to BonerGarage if you do it on your lower back and I'll pay 1 billion.
If OP has their own tattoo gun so doesn’t pay anything except the cost of supplies is it any more RMT than someone making a piece or art or script?
Both require a users skill, time and equipment.
Super interested to see if this is RMT
I will chisel your username into my neighbors driveway for 50m
I don't think staff will let this slide bc it could get out of hand reallllly fast
I feel like my username is uniquely suited to that.
Interested in seeing the outcome
Yea so I don't even know what RMT is or means. But I do my own tattoos. So I figured why not try to get some torn cash
I would personally like the opportunity to say i know someone who sold their body for play money.
it could be a historic low.