Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Baazaars Open?

Started by B12 [2662220] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
B12 [2662220]

According to Ched there are supposed to be underground bazaars and stuff? Who is open? I need a dp.

Rooster2k420 [2905897]

Why not buy from the item market?  I buy them with real cash once a week and sell straight  to the pawn shop. If you need a regular hook up I got you. Just hmu