[image: i.imgur.com]
CLOSED FOR NOW!Welcome to Celli´s Detective Services! In the high-stakes world of our crime roleplaying game, knowledge is power, and timing is everything. I offer you two exclusive services that can turn the tide in your favor.1. Reveal Your Allies and Adversaries for 24 Million Dollars:Have you ever wondered who truly stands by your side and who lurks in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to strike? For 24 million dollars, I can unveil the identities of those who have befriended you and those who have marked you as an enemy. This invaluable information will empower you to navigate your relationships with precision, allowing you to forge stronger alliances and eliminate threats before they become dangerous. Don’t leave your fate to chance—invest in your security and peace of mind.2. Delay Flight Time for 13 Million Dollars:In a world where every second counts, sometimes you need to buy yourself a little extra time. For just 13 million dollars, I can delay flight times, giving you the opportunity to regroup, strategize, or simply escape a precarious situation. Whether you need to avoid an ambush or make a last-minute deal, this service ensures you have the flexibility to act on your terms.Why Choose My Services?- Expertise: I specialize in navigating the complexities of our game’s intricate social dynamics.- Discretion: Your secrets and strategies will remain confidential.- Strategic Advantage: Equip yourself with the knowledge and time you need to outsmart your opponents.Don’t wait for the game to dictate your moves. Take control today! Invest in your future with my exclusive services and turn the odds in your favor. Contact me now to secure your advantage!PM for faster response!
Eu time
Cellis Detective Services
Started by Machiacelli [2407280] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RiceWilly [903854]
· 3 likes ·
Again came through like the MVP he is. - Slyfear [3157509]
· 2 likes ·
Appreciate the help. Good service, quick, and at a fair value. And most importantly, reliable. I'll be coming back here when I need his services in the future. 10/10 would recommend to anyone whose looking for blacklists and flight delays. - Brian [85088]
· 2 likes ·
Quick and easy! Ty!
Appreciate the help. Good service, quick, and at a fair value. And most importantly, reliable. I'll be coming back here when I need his services in the future. 10/10 would recommend to anyone whose looking for blacklists and flight delays.
Quick and easy! Ty!
Quick and easy!
Super helpful and efficient. Will 100% use again.
Again came through like the MVP he is.
Quick and easy. R+
Very good service