Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Code Solutions for Torn

Started by TeeGOD [3435668] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
TeeGOD [3435668]

Are you looking to enhance your Torn experience with custom solutions? I'm here to help! I specialize in creating tailored code for various Torn-related projects, including but no exluded to:

 

Discord Bots:

 Automate updates, alerts, and community engagement directly in your Discord server.

 

Trader Websites: 

Build user-friendly platforms for trading and market analysis to boost your in-game trading strategies.

 

Custom API Scripts: 

Need specific data or functionality? I can develop scripts to interact with Torn's API for your unique needs.

 

Whether you have a specific idea in mind or need some inspiration, I’m here to collaborate and bring your vision to life! Feel free to reach out with your project ideas or any questions you might have.

 

Only form of payment accepted is Xanax.