Hey guys do you know of any services that sell bounty placer reveals. I know there is a job special for it but I haven't found any people that do it yet.
Anonymous bounties
Started by _Cloud_FF7 [2596736] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You have 1 bounty lol.... But anyway it's 7* Cyber Cafe special... So I'd start messaging people.
Until it's claimed you can buy a reveal. You did the smart thing self-hosping, if you really want to know.