I’m curious as to how many people have triggered the “cat in hell” upgrade in the Halloween basket (1 in 500,000 chance to get 1000 treats on an attack).
If so what was your reaction like and what kinda loot or further upgrades did you get from it?
Started by Vengeance2 [2883164] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I’m curious as to how many people have triggered the “cat in hell” upgrade in the Halloween basket (1 in 500,000 chance to get 1000 treats on an attack).
If so what was your reaction like and what kinda loot or further upgrades did you get from it?
Ur mum did
I got this upgrade, but I am really thinking about it now and I am about to conclude it's not worth it.
It's a gamble.
A long shot.
I was able to get it and I have seen a few others as well.
It only costs 13 treats though
It's 13 treats, definitely worth it
If anyone is curious, here is the loot I received. Obviously I didn't expect to get it so I logged in to burn energy and use the treats that were already in my basket.
14:58:08 - 26/10/24 You exchanged your 1,186 treats and received 103x Bag of Candy Kisses, 94x Bag of Tootsie Rolls, 92x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs, 87x Bag of Chocolate Truffles, 94x Bottle of Beer, 104x Bottle of Pumpkin Brew, 85x Bottle of Wicked Witch, 85x Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch, 86x Can of Goose Juice, 93x Can of Damp Valley, 74x Can of Crocozade, 66x Can of Munster, 77x Can of Red Cow, 6x Tin of Treats, 9x Six-Pack of Alcohol, 5x Six-Pack of Energy Drink, 6x Erotic DVD, 3x Feathery Hotel Coupon, 7x Business Class Ticket, 10x Casino Pass
14:58:08 - 26/10/24 You gained 1,186 nerve by exchanging treats in your Halloween basket
14:58:08 - 26/10/24 You gained 930 energy by exchanging treats in your Halloween basket
Slot jackpot is roughly 1:750,000
So cat in hell 1:500,000 is impossible for shitty luck.
You basically won a nerfed jackpot if you get cat in hell.
But only at 600m to 1b value depending on value per treat
But for a one time payment of roughly 13m for free “spins” for as long as the event takes place, rather that paying for each spin.
It’s a personal choice, but a no brainer for me.
How's your cat in hell?
I think if i get cat in hell may as well go for summon at this point right? guess we'll see what it does
I think they gave him a job biting ankles and scratching eyeballs.
He’s having a great time😂
Wow grats. Must have been a nice surprise seeing the 3 zeros after the 1 pop up
Yes all hail Monarch Army Of Light
Just doing the math for if this upgrade is worthwhile.
Cat in Hell gives an expected 0.002 treats/attack. To match the expected value to the cost, the required number of attacks is 6,500. After 6,500 attacks, you have about a 1.29% chance of Cat in Hell triggering at least once. So if you plan to do more than 6,500 attacks during halloween events, it's definitely worth it.
3 years and no cat in hell for me. I've given up hope on it.
No, but I live next door to the Cat in Heat. 🐈🧨😱
I upgraded 3 years back i think.. I just wanted to max everything out, nothing yet. maybe one day.
Cats in hell? What do you mean you got your cats in hell?