I'm looking to buy a Sierra Cosworth, hit me up with a price :).
Class B
Started by TrialanderrorV1 [3234899] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Yes it's normal
Now named Colina Tanprice, 43 for sale in the items market if you look there
Thanks for your help!!
Someone can tell me is it normal like this? I'm in Class B for many days now. ( I don't remember how long)
Car: Colina Tanprice
• Races won: 4 • Races entered: 286 • Worth: $92,000 • Points spent: 21 • Top Speed: 143 mph • 0-60: 5 seconds • Brake Dist: 116 feet • Upgrades: 8
Yes it's normal
thank you for your respond.
Can any1 please tell me how I can make some more points to upgrade my car as I reckon I overdid it on the c class car n nw I'm stagnant not even earning a point to upgrade
Get a job at a mechanic shop, you can trade in job points for racing points to upgrade.
Mentions: No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue
If you're still looking. I can get you one for $30,000,000 when my plane lands.