Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leasing A House

Started by TheNotoriousBIG [390600] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TheNotoriousBIG [390600]

I bought a couple houses to lease out to faction members who can't afford one. I keep trying to send an offer to a member and every time he hits the accept lease, it says the person declined your lease offer. The only thing I can think of is, he owes a lot of money to duke, and isn't making payments. Is this the cause, or is this a bug?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

He's clicking decline. 

 

Duke loans and what not do not cause this. This is someone that's merely trolling you to waste your time.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

No. They didn't. I have over 100 rental properties and have never ran into this issue. Never heard of this issue. The only thing happening is they are declining it.