n
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Is this what it looks like when I was asking a stake for poker?
No, looks completely different.
Op is the equivalent of a call center scammer with a script that seems like a toddler wrote it
You're more of a car salesman convincingly trying to sell a car held together with duct tape.
Claiming to be a good player and asking for a stake vs a super soft player pool is ridiculous.
But asking for loans to gamble and bookie tipsters are especially stupid. a whole different level of degeneracy
I miss watching you win and lose in chat Brad. I hope all is well haha
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I like your example this is great. I appreciate you as a person and a player.