Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Advertisement

Started by Clawzzs [3347664] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Clawzzs [3347664]

Since the new update, I've been thinking about how I will advertise my bazaar in order to keep my main source of income.  I thought about advertising in the newspaper, but it seemed a little silly to spend money to (possibly) continue making the money I was before.  As such, I'm making my first forum post an advertisement.  If this isn't allowed, please let me know and I will promptly redirect myself to a more fitting thread.  

 

ANYWAY, here's the advertisement:

 

Clawzzs Out is the name of my bazaar, and I do my best to sell everything as cheaply as possible while maintaining a liveable income.  My method of pricing is to round down to the nearest 5,000,000 500,000, 50,000, 5,000, 500, etc.  It might not seem like a lot, but where the market is extremely competitive, I chose to step out of the race and offer the best prices for YOU.  I hope those who read this post are in need of a new bazaar to shop at and ultimately decide to dish out their money to me, rather than my many many many competitors.  I am open 24/7!

 

TLDR:  Give me all your FUCCIN' money!