Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traveling

Started by giulio05 [3457761] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
giulio05 [3457761]

I wanted to ask which place I should travel to now that I am level 15 I want to try and start making money by traveling I went to Switzerland on my first ride and accidentally went with a public airline and I was only able to bring 5 objects back how do I increase this number

Fonci [2396695]

You rented a PI thats good just remember to chose airstrip and not normal. Find a faction which has +10 items perk too. As for destinations UK or Argentina are the longest flights you can make without loosing energy.