Are anyone else experiencing their money missing? I went to South Africa with close to $900.000, and when I got there, I had $0. Then I could do nothing but go back to Torn, and when I checked back after I got back, I had $600, with no notification or other explanation for where my money disappeared to, or how I got the 600. (I had no items for sale, etc.).
Missing money
Started by Ninclow [2344159] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Did you check your activity log (clipboard top right) and see if it has anymore information for you yet?
By activity log, you mean the exclamation mark showing "events", right? If so, then yes I did. It says nothing after I left Torn with almost 900 000.
Clipboard in upper right, at the bottom is "view log" or clicky here >> https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log
You should try to find it yourself first, if you looked but can't then you can always contact an admin to review your account.