What day was the newsletter sent? I cannot find it in my email. Am I doing something wrong? 🧐🤨🤔
Torn newsletter
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Sept 19 for me, but you can also resend it in settings. You can also search your activity log to see if each of the times you've claimed your newsletter E (or N).
You can resend it from your preferences.
Newsletters are mailed out slowly due to the large number sent so iirc it's spread out across multiple days.
I personally received mine on the 18th sept (TCT)