I need a witness!
Come watch I and this E-girl-turned-E-wife, toodledoodle, commit individuality-death
I'll check back at midnight and send invites, first to co-sign will get a gift from me
Started by Homoeroticus [3463025] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I need a witness!
Come watch I and this E-girl-turned-E-wife, toodledoodle, commit individuality-death
I'll check back at midnight and send invites, first to co-sign will get a gift from me
Can you give me gifts for attending this wedding? Ik it’s usually the other way around but it’s opposites day today
Need a better spouse name to go with yours.
06:39:49 - 03/11/24 You sent a Bag of Bon Bons to Baxia with the message: Because you're a treat
Oh, oh! Toss a bouquet my way! 💐
Update!
07:11:54 - 03/11/24 Homoeroticus has invited you to witness their marriage with toodledoodle. Click here to accept.
I accepted and went to the church and neither was there. Thought I’d see Leslie or Handsome Bryan also due to OP name but they were a no show.
I waited there like
Marrying a 1 day old. Yeesh, you like them young
This guy finds a wifey at his young pup status when others beg in the personals? I'm impressed.......
Graved - Not a discussion.