Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke loan / Bug

Started by Ember_Vayne [2719162] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ember_Vayne [2719162]

App version: 2.1.6

 

I recently came back from being inactive and I paid off my loan. Upon paying it off it immediately charged me 3+ minutes afterwards. It said I paid it off but upon refreshing said I didn't? I genuinely am confused at this point. 

 

I have paid it off yet it still says I never did even though the logs said i did? 

 

08:38:20 - 03/11/24 You paid $350,000 of your loan fees decreasing them to $0

 

08:38:15 - 03/11/24 You withdrew $350,000 from your spouse's Private Island's vault reducing the balance to $29,028,209

 

08:31:48 - 03/11/24 Your loan fees increased by $350,000 to a total of $350,000

 

08:28:53 - 03/11/24 You paid $14,535,624 of your loan fees decreasing them to $0

 

08:28:44 - 03/11/24 You withdrew $14,535,624 from your spouse's Private Island's vault reducing the balance to $29,378,209.

 

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The loan fee is capped at the amount of loan that you have (14m), which is why your fees did not go up for 2 months. Now that your fees are back under the loan amount, you are eligible for the regular fee of 2.5% per week (350k per week).

 

 

Thanks!