At long last my NNB increased to 90
18:38:06 - 03/11/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 135 to 140
Aprox. 145.24 days since I increased to 85 :)
Started by Pete1994 [965235] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
At long last my NNB increased to 90
18:38:06 - 03/11/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 135 to 140
Aprox. 145.24 days since I increased to 85 :)
Very nice. Thanks for the data as well as it helps give us 85's a good timeline. :)
Happy to help :) Took roughly 23ish days longer to get from 85 to 90 than it did 80 to 85, so likely going to be about 160+ish days to 95 if it's going to increase exponentially
did you do scamming? I feel that this crime has hindered my NNB growth a bit... 🙈
Yep, been doing it solidly since it was released. Maybe I'd have got 90 a bit faster if I stuck to cracking etc. but still
NICE ONE PETE
THANKS PETE
Congratulations! - and really helpful, thanks.
Presume you have full merits in crime progression as well?
Wonder if being in a pub will help me go faster ...
18:35:36 - 02/10/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 130 to 135
EDIT: 07:20:20 - 25/01/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 135 to 140 -
think this may have been a bit sooner if I hadn't had a HORRIBLE (just HORRIBLE) run of PA fails since November (5/8, oof). No specific trigger, just randomly happened while working on cyber crime medals - all other crimes at CS 100, all uniques got, 10K medals achieved in all except illicit services and cyber crimes. 114.53 days apparently.
and subscribing to thread so I can edit in 90 NNB when I get there.
Ugly E is slowing me down a bit, no booze for another 3 weeks ha ha.
Yeah that's right, got full merits in both my NB and crime progression
Good luck in your journey :)
Edit: it may not be as relevant but I also made sure to always have the enhancer for that specific crime too