This has been going on for a couple weeks now, when I go to the raceway section in the city torn freezes, I have to completely close out torn and restart. When it does restart I'm on the home tab, using chrome on a Google pixel 9. I've cleared cache, and data on the browser and still it's frozen. Not sure what to do or where to report it really, I think it's a bug. Thank you!
Cannot access raceway
Started by Plague_Dr [2801043] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
You entered a big race with lots of players, it will take time to load the results.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=customrace§ion=createCustomRace
Try creating a new custom race using above link. Things should clear up after you finish another custom race.
Thanks!