What would the average high level player be looking for money-wise to bounty a player that's level 100 w/6000 days. This guy's been bountying me for four days and although it's a little annoying, I honestly just want to f**k with him back.
Bounty Cost
Started by DonLuckyLucio [3374948] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 6 likes ·
Bounties won't "f**k with him back". They will just make him bounty you more :) So I will give you the same advice I give to anyone about to start a bounty war -> totally ignore him and he'll get … - HOLUX [509465]
· 5 likes ·
😆😆😆 - Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
LOL... look at HOLUX out here bankrupting noobs. If only the guy listened, except he didn't. Good luck Don 'Lucky' Lucio.
😆😆😆
Bounties won't "f**k with him back". They will just make him bounty you more :)
So I will give you the same advice I give to anyone about to start a bounty war -> totally ignore him and he'll get bored and leave you alone.
Bounties don't hinder your growth, they are just annoying (if you let them be that).
Even with 1000 bounties, you can med out, you can train and do crimes, you can fly and keep yourself safe.
So again, just totally ignore and focus on YOUR gameplay, not on others.
If you get to grow and get strong, you'll have enough time to get into pointless squanders.
You don’t have enough to effect their life in any way.
Depending on their stats you’d need at least 500k bounties costing you at least 750k each. You’d have to be able to afford to place 20-30 a day, meaning 15-22.5m a day.
you would run out of cash if you liquidised everything you own within a week, and would only manage to slightly annoy them for the effort.
Edit - Just seen it’s Holix you’ve pissed off. Cancel the above maths you would have to burn away your entire NW in a day.
LOL... look at HOLUX out here bankrupting noobs.
If only the guy listened, except he didn't. Good luck Don 'Lucky' Lucio.
🍿🍿🍿
The best thing you can do to make sure you get more bounties, is to post on the forums about it.
Lay low, get strong and maybe win some fights. Or like a wise man used to say: "Get good, nub".
Torn is a very good conflict management sim' and apparently OP has a lot to learn.
Bankrupting is a funny word when my net worth has been going up
I know Holux from the popcorn store and he would never do that
One guy did that to a guy
I recruited the guy just coz he has free bounties.
The bounties are now calming down. Early discharge is too overpower. Basically u are immune to be pinned down 4 days of a week if you hv leaders who love decay as much as I do.
My suggestion to u, join factions that war weekly
THIS FACTION IS NOT IN A WAR
RANK: BRONZE I
RESPECT: 54,637
Ditch them
Just a few facts here:
You're about 3 months old.
You have a lot of enemies, at such a tender age.
You're very cocky.
Put those 3 facts in a bowl, and use a hand mixer.
Blended together, baked in a public Forum pan, it's a recipe for disaster.
I guess the only one you decided to have difficulty breathing was yourself.
I mean you can do what I'm doing, I have a great profile pic.
Seriously though, like it was mentioned ignore them. They'll get tired of it.
There's no way for your gameplay to be slowed down due to any bounties.
13:08:47 - 06/11/24 You claimed the $87,000 bounty on DonLuckyLucio placed by HOLUX
13:10:12 - 06/11/24 You sent $87,000 to HOLUX with the message: Bounty boomerang
Klown food 🤡🌭🍿
🪃
Thanks buddy