Is is possible to set an annual subscription to auto-renew as a monthly one upon expiring?
Subscriber question
Started by Accountant [3171310] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
!Moved to Qna
You have to cancel the current subscription, wait for it to expire, then subscribe under the monthly iirc.
Make sure you have generic donor days left over so you don't lose any perks in the in-between period
I'd imagine since they're different typed of subscription youll need to end your current one and start a new monthly one
Oh and somethingsomething Q&A
I guess I'll just eat a DP so I won't lose the perks in between. Thank you :-)
!Moved to Qna